Tantalum rings are eligible for interest-free finance through COLLECT.
– Made to an overall width of 7 – 9mm (see individual ring image descriptors).
– Crafted from jewellery grade tantalum.
– Gold accents available in 18ct yellow, white or rose gold.
– Is highly corrosion resistant and hard wearing.
– Is bio-compatible so can be worn every day.
– Available in a natural or darkened colour tantalum.
– Offers a comfort fit interior.
**Please note: Tantalum rings cannot be re-sized.**
Tantalum is fairly heavy – it’s not a light-weight metal like titanium and is heavier than gold.
– The following designs are $990* each for all sizes + shipping.
Crystallised tantalum ring
Faceted tantalum ring
Textured tantalum ring
Tantalum + titanium wire ring
– The textured tantalum + titanium liner & rails ring is $1200* for all sizes + shipping.
– The tantalum + titanium ring with gold inlay is $1300* for all sizes + shipping.
– The tantalum + 18ct gold inlay ring is $1480 – $1550* each for all sizes + shipping. Price varies depending on ring width.
– The sandblasted tantalum + 18ct gold liner starts at $1650* + shipping, for up sizes up to and including a T. The price then increases by $50 per size.
– The tantalum + 18ct gold liner & inlay starts at $2040* + shipping (7-8mm) or $2150 + shipping (8-9mm), for up sizes up to and including a T. The price then increases by $50 per size. This price is for a brushed or sandblasted finish on the tantalum.
– Shipping options within Australia:
$990 rings – $15 for express uninsured, or $25 for fully insured express.
$991 to $1550 ring – $15 for express uninsured, or $45 for fully insured express.
$1551 + rings – $15 for express uninsured, or $45 for fully insured express.
– International shipping:
All rings – from $25 for standard uninsured. Request a quote for insured shipping.
*All shipping options are sent signature on delivery.
* Additional costs will apply for any custom designed elements requested.