With its deep broody colour and hard exterior, tantalum is the perfect choice for those who want a dark coloured ring that’s tough! It has a great weight to it and is a gorgeous blue/grey colour naturally, or can be darkened to grey/black colour.
– Made to an overall width of 7 – 8.5mm. Can be varied upon request.
– Crafted from jewellery grade tantalum.
– Available with a sandblasted* or brushed exterior.
– Is highly corrosion resistant and hard wearing.
– Is bio-compatible so can be worn every day.
– Offers a comfort fit interior.
**Please note: Tantalum rings cannot be re-sized.**
Tantalum is fairly heavy – it’s not a light-weight metal like titanium and is heavier than gold.
Sandblasting is a surface treatment and will wear back over time. It’s easy to refresh.
– A ring width above 8.5mm may incur an additional charge.
– Shipping options within Australia:
$990 rings – $15 for express uninsured, or $25 for fully insured express.
– International shipping:
All rings – from $25 for standard uninsured. Request a quote for insured shipping.
*All shipping options are sent signature on delivery.
* Additional costs will apply for any custom designed elements requested.