Titanium & Zirconium rings
Like titanium, zirconium is also extremely durable and a grey/silver colour naturally. When heat treated it turns an incredible black colour while still maintaining its shine. This darkened surface is hard and will withstand quite a beating*.
Rings priced below $1000 are ineligible for an interest-free loan through COLLECT, unless purchased as a couples set. This is because the price for a single ring falls below the minimum loan amount offered through the COLLECT scheme.
Titanium and Zirconium*:
– Rings made to a width of 7 – 9mm (depending on design), with a comfort fit interior.
– Titanium may be sandblasted to a deep grey surface colour*.
– Zirconium may be heat-treated to a stunning black colour*.
– Both metals are highly corrosion resistant and hard wearing.
– Both metals are bio-compatible so can be worn every day.
*Please note: Titanium and zirconium rings cannot be re-sized.
Sandblasting and heat darkening are both surface treatments and will wear over time. They’re not permanent but can be easily refreshed.
– *Shipping options include:
Australia – $15 for uninsured, or $35 for fully insured express.
International – from $25 for standard uninsured. Request a quote for insured shipping.
*All shipping options are sent signature on delivery.
* Additional costs will apply for any custom designed elements requested.