All wood used in the rings has been stabilised for longevity and enhanced durability. Paired with gold, titanium or tantalum, a wood ring makes a beautiful statement and is the perfect choice for those who aren’t after an all-metal ring.
Wood rings priced over $1000 are eligible for interest-free finance through COLLECT.
– Made to an overall width of 7.5 – 8.5mm. May be varied upon request.
– Crafted from stabilised woods*.
– Accents available in 18ct yellow, white or rose gold.
– Tantalum and titanium components are durable and bio-compatible.
– Offers a comfort fit interior.
The wood available at any given time may differ from the examples shown here. Please contact us to discuss what is currently available.
**Please note: Wood rings cannot be re-sized.**
While the wood used has undergone a stabilisation process, it is not as hard-wearing as metal and should not be exposed to excesses of heat or moisture. It is best to remove a wood ring when around water and when heavy lifting (at the gym etc.).
– For rings noted as ‘priced from’, the listed price is for sizes up to and including a T. Pricing then increases by $50 per ring size. If you would like a quote for your ring size, please contact us. Pricing is in AUD.
– All gold elements are 18ct unless otherwise stated. If you would like a quote for 9ct, please contact us.
– A ring width above 8.5mm will incur an additional charge.
– Shipping options within Australia:
$990 rings – $15 for express uninsured, or $25 for fully insured express.
$991 to $1550 ring – $15 for express uninsured, or $45 for fully insured express.
$1551 + rings – $15 for express uninsured, or $45 for fully insured express.
– International shipping:
All rings – from $25 for standard uninsured. Request a quote for insured shipping.
*All shipping options are sent signature on delivery.
* Additional costs will apply for any custom designed elements requested.