Tantalum + titanium
Tantalum rings priced over $1000 are eligible for interest-free finance through COLLECT.
– Made to an overall width of 7.5 – 8.5mm. May be varied upon request.
– Crafted from jewellery grade tantalum and titanium.
– Available with an 18ct yellow, white or rose gold inlay.
– Is highly corrosion resistant and hard wearing.
– Is bio-compatible so can be worn every day.
– Available in a sandblasted* finish (selected designs and flat profile only).
– Offers a comfort fit interior.
**Please note: Tantalum rings cannot be re-sized.**
Tantalum is fairly heavy – it’s not a light-weight metal like titanium and is heavier than gold.
Sandblasting is a surface treatment and will wear back over time. It’s easy to refresh.
– All gold elements are 18ct unless otherwise stated. If you would like a quote for 9ct, please contact us.
– A ring width above 8.5mm, may incur an additional charge.
– Shipping options within Australia:
$990 rings – $15 for express uninsured, or $25 for fully insured express.
$991 to $1550 ring – $15 for express uninsured, or $45 for fully insured express.
$1551 + rings – $15 for express uninsured, or $45 for fully insured express.
– International shipping:
All rings – from $25 for standard uninsured. Request a quote for insured shipping.
*All shipping options are sent signature on delivery.
* Additional costs will apply for any custom designed elements requested.